PDXpert PLM Software
Simple, flexible product lifecycle management software for growing companies™
PDXpert software helps ensure that your design information is clear, concise and valid. It's simple to use, flexible to apply, and improves your product data's accessibility and security.
PDXpert delivers a simple, complete PLM solution without the complexity — and expensive consultants — of other PLM software.
- Fast 5-minute installation
- Point-and-click configuration
- Fully-functional trial lets you model your actual processes
- Slideshow tutorials, and free web training
- Google™-like free-form search
- Drag-and-drop BOMs, change forms, and file attachments
- Built-in tool imports your own parts, BOMs, files and other data
- No-haggle pricing with published discounts
PDXpert software reflects our extensive experience working with companies in a wide variety of industries.
Tailor your system with highly configurable options, and even create your own item-level numbers, text, dates, checkboxes and more. Add custom import and export plug-ins, and create change forms, each with its own workflow and reviewer list.
Choose a subscription or perpetual license, with full-function and read-only user accounts. Install PDXpert on-site or on your private cloud.
PDXpert is designed to grow with your company.
Engineering and production data isn't simply mission-critical — your company is your intellectual property.
With PDXpert, your designs are reviewed, approved and secured according to your defined user permissions and change workflow.
Install PDXpert on your local network, or use a private hosting service to share your data without public cloud risks. PDXpert wraps advanced security features — user accounts, connection encryption, Active Directory support, and more — into simple, set-it-and-go functions.
Control your data, and reduce your data risk, with PDXpert software.
See how easy PLM can be!
PDXpert gets you into PLM without busting the bank or compromising on the vital functionality that you need to get control over your data and processes.
Anthony Lockwood, Editor, Desktop Engineering magazine
PDXpert PLM software offers:
- Easy, no-pressure PLM software evaluation and purchase
- The best PLM software features for growing companies
- Fast PLM software installation and intuitive system configuration
- Affordable, flexible PLM software licensing
- Friendly, expert PLM configuration advice tailored to your needs
Brammo™ is a trademark of Brammo, Inc. littleBits® and the littleBits logo are registered trademarks of littleBits Electronics, Inc. Lockheed Martin® is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation. Revolabs™ is a trademark of Revolabs, Inc. All rights are reserved by the trademark owners.