PDXpert PLM Software
Lesson 7: Create, review and release a Change Notice
PDXpert permits any number of change form templates, each with its own workflow and reviewer list. After all reviewers have approved a Change Notice form, the release/cancel status of its affected items are automatically updated. Other change forms, such as a Change Request, don't modify affected items' release status.
For this lesson, you'll use the assembly created in a previous lesson. Before beginning this lesson, clear your workspace by closing any open part, document or other records.
For older PDXpert releases, see Lesson 7 (PDXpert 10.0 to 13.0)
Learning to use PDXpert software
- Lesson 0: Install the PDXpert PLM server and client workstations
- Lesson 1: Log into PDXpert
- Lesson 2: Enter the software license key
- Lesson 3: Create document record with file attachment
- Lesson 4: Create a design part with CAD file attachment
- Lesson 5: Create purchased part with approved source
- Lesson 6: Create an assembly (bill of materials) with References assembly drawing
- Lesson 7: Release design using change notice & workflow
- Lesson 8: Report/export product data