PDXpert PLM Software
PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
Performance Enhanced with Client-Side Caching and Faster Free-Form Text Search
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado, March 3, 2010 -- Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) today introduced a 64-bit native version of its award-winning PDXpert® PLM 2010 Edition product lifecycle management software. Unlike most "64-bit compatible" data management systems, PDXpert runs in true Windows 64-bit mode, not WOW64.
PDXpert PLM software's re-designed setup program ensures the fastest and simplest installation. A single downloadable installer includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the PDXpert server and client, and automatically installs the appropriate database software. The resulting PDXpert system, which includes a useful starting configuration, can be fully operational in as little as 15 minutes. Both 32-bit and 64-bit PDXpert versions may be freely intermixed on the same network.
Improved application speed extends beyond just 64-bit performance. An expanded client-side cache significantly reduces server requests, while PDXpert's simple and effective Google™-like search indexes part, document and change forms to display relevance-ranked results faster than ever.
ASI's product website, BuyPLM.com, continues to offer a simple PLM software experience. BuyPLM.com provides free, fully-functional trial software via download; helpful on-line training materials; attractive published pricing; and flexible perpetual- and subscription-based licensing alternatives. Questions are answered by a friendly, knowledgeable release 6.1 is available now at the BuyPLM.com website.
About Active Sensing, Inc.
For over 15 years, Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) has been providing affordable product management solutions for manufacturing companies around the world, from start-ups to the Fortune 500. Unique in the PLM industry, ASI strives for a simple, no-hassle PLM experience with fully-functional trial systems that can be downloaded and evaluated prior to purchase; published prices and discounts; choice of perpetual or subscription licenses; fast and easy installation; straight-forward application administration; and an easily-understood user interface.
PDXpert® is a registered trademark, and the PDXpert, PDXplorer, PLMX and Active Sensing names and logos are trademarks of Active Sensing, Inc. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- PDXpert Home
- Benefits of PDXpert PLM
- Parts & Bills of Materials
- Document & File Management
- Change Forms & Workflow
- PDXpert Release 16.0 Expands User Access Control
- PDXpert Release 15.0 Adds Innovative Security Features
- PDXpert PLM Software Named Best of 2021 by Digital.com
- PDXpert Software Ranked Top 10 PLM for Seventh Year
- Active Sensing, Inc. Named to CIO Review's Most Promising PLM List
- TopTenReviews.com Selects PDXpert PLM Software
- Business-Software.com Names PDXpert Software as Top 10 PLM for Second Year
- PDXpert Software Ranks in Top 10 PLM by Business-Software.com
- PDXpert PLM Release Offers Easy Data Imports and ODBC Views
- New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
- PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
- Desktop Engineering magazine selects PDXpert PLM software as Editor's Pick of the Week