PDXpert PLM Software
New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
Quick Payback with New Read-Only Client and Better Volume Discounts
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado, June 21, 2010 -- Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) today announced new system pricing for its award-winning PDXpert® PLM 2010 Edition product lifecycle management software. By introducing a low-cost read-only client and more aggressive volume discounts, a typical perpetual license with 4 years of support and upgrades averages just 9 cents per user-hour. The annual subscription for a similar configuration of 10 full-function users and 20 read-only users is just 13 cents per user-hour.
To highlight the financial benefits of PDXpert PLM software, a return on investment (ROI) calculator has been added to the PDXpert website at www.BuyPLM.com. Using proven industry metrics and conservative analysis, the ROI calculator demonstrates how PDXpert PLM software projects become cash-flow positive very quickly, often returning productivity savings of 10 to 20 times the license price.
The new read-only PDXpert client offers an easy and inexpensive way to expand access to engineering documents, quality specifications and production procedures. A read-only perpetual license costs only $196 (quantity 1), and volume discounts reduce this to just $96 per user. For the lowest possible entry cost, a read-only subscription is available for $7 to $12 per month, depending on volume.
As part of its drive to make PLM software affordable, ASI has also enhanced its discount structure for full-function licenses. Systems with as few as 5 users will see a $50 per user reduction, while the price for 10 to 19 users has been reduced by $100 per user.
PDXpert PLM 2010 Edition release 6.2 is available now at the BuyPLM.com website. Website visitors can immediately download a free, fully-functional trial version that models both full-function and read-only capabilities.
About Active Sensing, Inc.
For over 16 years, Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) has been providing affordable product management solutions for design and manufacturing companies around the world, from start-ups to the Fortune 500. Unique in the PLM industry, ASI strives for a simple, no-hassle PLM experience with fully-functional trial systems that can be downloaded and evaluated prior to purchase; published prices and discounts; choice of perpetual or subscription licenses; fast and easy installation; straight-forward application administration; and an easily-understood user interface.
PDXpert® is a registered trademark, and the PDXpert, PDXplorer, PLMX and Active Sensing names and logos are trademarks of Active Sensing, Inc. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- PDXpert Home
- Benefits of PDXpert PLM
- Parts & Bills of Materials
- Document & File Management
- Change Forms & Workflow
- PDXpert Release 16.0 Expands User Access Control
- PDXpert Release 15.0 Adds Innovative Security Features
- PDXpert PLM Software Named Best of 2021 by Digital.com
- PDXpert Software Ranked Top 10 PLM for Seventh Year
- Active Sensing, Inc. Named to CIO Review's Most Promising PLM List
- TopTenReviews.com Selects PDXpert PLM Software
- Business-Software.com Names PDXpert Software as Top 10 PLM for Second Year
- PDXpert Software Ranks in Top 10 PLM by Business-Software.com
- PDXpert PLM Release Offers Easy Data Imports and ODBC Views
- New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
- PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
- Desktop Engineering magazine selects PDXpert PLM software as Editor's Pick of the Week