PDXpert PLM Software
PDXpert Software Named Top 10 PLM for Second Year
PDXpert most affordable on-site PLM in the Business-Software.com "Top 10 Product Lifecycle Management Software Report"
DENVER, Colorado, March 3, 2015 -- For the second year in a row, Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) has been recognized by Business-Software.com as a leading PLM software vendor for its PDXpert® product lifecycle management software. The Top 10 Product Lifecycle Management Software Report (2015 Edition) shows PDXpert as the most affordable on-site PLM solution, as well as the only Top 10 PLM with a choice of subscription and perpetual licenses.
In the latest Top 10 Report, PDXpert PLM is one of several PLM solutions that supports both on-site and private cloud installation. Customers can easily move PDXpert from an internal server to remote host, change hosting providers, or choose to bring the server back on site. Compared to public hosted PLM, PDXpert software's proven on-site or private cloud deployment offers better control over security, performance, configuration, and upgrades — as well as the lowest cost over time.
PDXpert software includes standard PLM features like part and BOM management, approved source control, flexible item number assignment, file revision control, and engineering change workflow with email notifications. The latest PDXpert PLM Release 10 includes enterprise-class features such as Active Directory authentication, client communications encryption, and out-of-office user substitutions. A unique client-side parts list cache supports ODBC-compliant CAD like Altium Designer, OrCAD CIS and Mentor Graphic's PADS DxDesigner.
ASI's product website, BuyPLM.com, offers a simple PLM software experience. BuyPLM.com offers free, fully-functional trial software via download; helpful on-line training materials; attractive published pricing; and flexible perpetual- and subscription-based licensing alternatives. Questions are answered by a friendly, knowledgeable support team.
About Active Sensing, Inc.
For over 20 years, Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) has been delivering affordable product management solutions for manufacturing companies around the world, from growing start-ups to the Fortune 500. Unique in the PLM industry, ASI strives for a simple, no-hassle PLM experience. ASI offers fully-functional trial systems that can be downloaded and evaluated prior to purchase; published prices and discounts; choice of perpetual or subscription licenses; fast and easy installation; straight-forward application administration; and an easily-understood user interface.
PDXpert® is a registered trademark, and the PDXpert, PDXplorer, PLMX and Active Sensing names and logos are trademarks of Active Sensing, Inc. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- PDXpert Home
- Benefits of PDXpert PLM
- Parts & Bills of Materials
- Document & File Management
- Change Forms & Workflow
- PDXpert Release 16.0 Expands User Access Control
- PDXpert Release 15.0 Adds Innovative Security Features
- PDXpert PLM Software Named Best of 2021 by Digital.com
- PDXpert Software Ranked Top 10 PLM for Seventh Year
- Active Sensing, Inc. Named to CIO Review's Most Promising PLM List
- TopTenReviews.com Selects PDXpert PLM Software
- Business-Software.com Names PDXpert Software as Top 10 PLM for Second Year
- PDXpert Software Ranks in Top 10 PLM by Business-Software.com
- PDXpert PLM Release Offers Easy Data Imports and ODBC Views
- New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
- PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
- Desktop Engineering magazine selects PDXpert PLM software as Editor's Pick of the Week