PDXpert PLM Software
PDXpert Software Named Top 10 PLM
PDXpert PLM ranks most affordable in the Business-Software.com "Top 10 Product Lifecycle Management Software Report"
DENVER, Colorado, August 5, 2014 -- Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) has been recognized by Business-Software.com as a leading PLM software vendor for its PDXpert® product lifecycle management software. The Top 10 Product Lifecycle Management Software Report places PDXpert's affordability ahead of all other PLM solutions, including public cloud "SaaS" software, noting that a "full system starts at $49/user/month". (With volume discounts, subscriptions can be as low as $20/user/month.) As the only Top 10 PLM with a choice of subscription or perpetual licenses, PDXpert PLM allows companies to select the best financial and administrative model for their needs.
The Top 10 Report also identifies PDXpert PLM as one of only five solutions that supports both on-site and off-site installation. Customers can easily move PDXpert from an internal server to private cloud, change hosting providers, or choose to bring the server back on site. PDXpert software's proven on-site or private cloud deployment provides the lowest cost over time as well as the most control over security, performance, configuration, and upgrades. And its forward secrecy encryption is generally acknowledged as more secure than typical SaaS providers' TLS/SSL static certificates.
PDXpert software includes standard PLM features like part and BOM management, approved source control, flexible item number assignment, file revision control, and engineering change workflow with email notifications. PDXpert PLM Release 9 adds a client-side parts list cache for ODBC-compliant CAD like Altium Designer, OrCAD CIS and Mentor PADS.
ASI's product website, BuyPLM.com, offers a simple PLM software experience. BuyPLM.com offers free, fully-functional trial software via download; helpful on-line training materials; attractive published pricing; and flexible perpetual- and subscription-based licensing alternatives. Questions are answered by a friendly, knowledgeable support team.
About Active Sensing, Inc.
For over 20 years, Active Sensing, Inc. (ASI) has been delivering affordable product management solutions for manufacturing companies around the world, from growing start-ups to the Fortune 500. Unique in the PLM industry, ASI strives for a simple, no-hassle PLM experience. ASI offers fully-functional trial systems that can be downloaded and evaluated prior to purchase; published prices and discounts; choice of perpetual or subscription licenses; fast and easy installation; straight-forward application administration; and an easily-understood user interface.
PDXpert® is a registered trademark, and the PDXpert, PDXplorer, PLMX and Active Sensing names and logos are trademarks of Active Sensing, Inc. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- PDXpert Home
- Benefits of PDXpert PLM
- Parts & Bills of Materials
- Document & File Management
- Change Forms & Workflow
- PDXpert Release 16.0 Expands User Access Control
- PDXpert Release 15.0 Adds Innovative Security Features
- PDXpert PLM Software Named Best of 2021 by Digital.com
- PDXpert Software Ranked Top 10 PLM for Seventh Year
- Active Sensing, Inc. Named to CIO Review's Most Promising PLM List
- TopTenReviews.com Selects PDXpert PLM Software
- Business-Software.com Names PDXpert Software as Top 10 PLM for Second Year
- PDXpert Software Ranks in Top 10 PLM by Business-Software.com
- PDXpert PLM Release Offers Easy Data Imports and ODBC Views
- New PDXpert PLM System Breaks 10 Cents per Hour Barrier
- PDXpert PLM Software Focus is on Speed with New 64-Bit Version
- Desktop Engineering magazine selects PDXpert PLM software as Editor's Pick of the Week