PDXpert PLM Software
Lesson 3: Create a document record with file attachment
A document record lets you attach a drawing, specification, procedure or similar design file. Both the document record and its attached files are identified by technical revision and business lifecycle, and released using a change form.
For this lesson, you'll attach a file - if you wish, save this example file to your computer.
For older PDXpert releases, see Lesson 3 (PDXpert 10.0 to 13.0)
Learning to use PDXpert software
- Lesson 0: Install the PDXpert PLM server and client workstations
- Lesson 1: Log into PDXpert
- Lesson 2: Enter the software license key
- Lesson 3: Create document record with file attachment
- Lesson 4: Create a design part with CAD file attachment
- Lesson 5: Create purchased part with approved source
- Lesson 6: Create an assembly (bill of materials) with References assembly drawing
- Lesson 7: Release design using change notice & workflow
- Lesson 8: Report/export product data